Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#1

Introduce yourself..... Lets post a picture of our favorite side of our face. Be safe in your text, but have fun! Let your photo express you! I will be happy to post for any who email me your photo. I suggested that some one else will pick the next category, I choose Donna and maybe we could ask her to announce new directions or category on Dec. 31th. We all know that it can get busy around this time of year so if any of us post late we all will totally understand. No dead lines on posting, we just are here for fun, NO stressing!! Then if Donna could choose another photographer to announce on Jan, 15th and so forth..... Smile big!!

1 comments or thoughts:

Traci K said...

Sounds good, Wrena! As of now, my old computer cratered, so I've only got about 22 picts. on my camera that I know are good, but none of me, so we'll see what I can do in the next few days!