Welcome!!! This is going to be great fun!
I really would not mind if you left suggestions in our comments. There are endless options and millions of creative possibilities, of what to photograph. So here lets all make this little space all of ours. How about we take turns on deciding the category. What I mean is when it is your turn you'd post semi detailed description of what you might be expecting to see as posts here is an example: Something funny other than faces. Any objections? I want it to be fun and exciting for all of us. Shall we try for two posts a month? More? Less? On this note I don't mind beginning the categories so I will post or "announce" our first description before 7 am tomorrow. Happy posting, where every you are, at your own will.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Lets get this Swap on a roll........
category ~ Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments or thoughts:
Wrena...sounds like fun! 2 picts. a month is fine with us! We'll add our name to the mix!
Hi, Wrena -
Could you add me in? I have mine ready to post.
Thanks!
Post a Comment