
This is taken from a window that exists between my room and the girls room. My room was an add-on, and they didn't frame the window in. It's kinda annoying, but sometimes very handy. I check on the girls without having to use the door, so they don't heard me. This was actually the 3rd pic of took here, that's why Emily's not in it. She'd heard the camera sound, and was coming to check me out. Anyway this is my new point of view pic, because this is the first time it occur to to me to take a pic of the them through the window. I really like the idea, because I can never get a picture of playing if they know I'm there. They are always trying to grab the camera.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
A Window
category ~ A New Perspective
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
This is interesting because it's a topic I thought of, too. I had considered shooting an angle of the "mess" I see when I risk my life to step into my daughter's room and then one from her eyes view, of all the dramatic creative play going on which captivates her mind. I really do forget that toys are much more to children than something to trip over. Thanks for this perspective...
"The Eye Of The Storm"
That's what I see when I look at this picture...there's been a "storm" of little girls in the room, yet at the center (for the instant it took to shoot the pic anyway) is the calmness of a sweet little girl reading a book.
CLEAN YOUR ROOM OR I WILL A A A I dont know what I will do if you don't.
The grand kids had to pick up something that looked about like that - they sure did have fun dumping all the toys out and playing with them tho!! :)
I appreciate that you took a picture "keeping it real", rather than doing a hurry-up clean up job and then snapping a pic. Kids with super neat rooms may grow up with tics and twitches!
That's kind of neat that they never framed it in. Not much for privacy I'm sure, but you can still check on them if you're in your room. Great perspective and just to make you feel better...our kids rooms look like that about 99% of the time!:)
Truth be know...that's almost what my room looks like sometimes! And Jacobs stays nice and neat. Go figure.
We have a room that looks like that as I type. I suppose it will be my job to muck it out {rolling my eyes} The kids get so overwelmd so untill I minumize some of there things the place poses as a tornado comes through daily.
The girls are getting so big! I scorn at the idea we see each other so little. Please give them a hug from me reguardless!! + Here is one for you!!
Post a Comment