
You all have had such great ideas so far. My perspective comes from the view of my dogs. I have two miniture pinschers. They are very small, probably between 10-12 lbs but they think they are "big dogs". So, I thought I would get down to their level and get their perspective. I tried to get the walls and ceiling in there just to get perspective as well as the table. I got a hand full of dog food and laid down on the floor and positioned my camera. It took 90 pictures (seriously), one dog fight, and a headache before I finally have two pictures to add. I didn't have any luck at a good picture until I finally opened the front door that is behind me and let some natural light in. I also found that Flynns gray hair on her face (the red dog) was a challenge as it tends to wash her out. The dogs finally stopped trying to get on top of me, held still and let me get a shot at them. I couldn't get them in a shot together without one being blurred. Anyway, I have a Fujifilm S5100 and I added the digital optic high definition macro that I have never used before today (after 3 years). I'm still not sure what it is for (the digital optic high definition macro) but I put it on anyway. I'm not sure it made a difference except I noticed the walls are a little curved, which really they aren't (seriously).
You all have have posted such great pictures. I'm very impressed.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Its a dogs life....
category ~ A New Perspective
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments or thoughts:
WOW, they look like little statues, great perspective.
The macro lense is a wide angle lense. Most of these lenses increase the view of the picture about 50%. That is why your walls look rounded. It is taking a picture of more than you can see through your view finder. I like the looks of the wide angle lenses, especialy the fish eye lense. You can actually make a building rounded. Great pictures, I like them.
I love the pictures of the wee dogs looking like they are on guard! Good job and cute dogs!
When I looked at the first dog I didn't notice the poinsettia in the background, but when looking at the second dog the poinsettia just jumped at me. I guess that's why brunettes look good in bright red! Nice job and hope you don't have sore muscles from getting up and down from the floor so often! Sounds like you put a lot of effort into your entry.
Very cute Donna. They almost look like full size dogs that way. Good job!
Hey Thanks. Wade, thanks for explaining the macro lens. I will have to try it out more.
I'm kind of bummed I cut off Flynns paws.
I become frightened seeing them at this angle. But the dogs I grew up around were not kind. They we always looking down on me as a tot. They bit my sister a few times, I only got licked but that was so gross!!! Maybe my desire to be around small animals has worn off on my kids. The put off quite a siren when they become within 6' of most anything even if it is smaller than them.
Don't get me wrong your pictures are awsome! Love your house too
They look so stately and proud! I can tell they performed well for you.
Your ceilings look really huge from the dog's perspective! Very good pictures!
Post a Comment