Great job on the perspectives, everyone... I've enjoyed seeing the creative juices at work and especially your descriptions of how you took the shots.
Trying to get perspective photos around here has been a challenge to be sure! I prefer taking outdoor shots so have been waiting for the sun to reappear through the fog and rain, but the clouds remain so my trusty little four-year-old Kodak DX6440 (SLR wannabe) and I had to turn our focus to indoor pursuits.
With the kids home for the weekend, and game boards on the tables, I attempted to get some closeups of Risk figurines. However, from the perspective of two teens and their 9 year old sister, most games ended in warfare before I could get the shots I wanted. Likewise with Pit and Clue. So... back to the drawing board.
I did take this funny one of my giant son, but photo quality wasn't very good, so I won't consider it a submission and the one I took of my husband washing dishes... well, he had so many strings attached to posting that picture that it just wasn't worth it.
Breakfast, it is... I admire the work of this artist from the Simply Breakfast blog so thought I'd try my hand at her style. And thankfully, the fruit and Wrena's rolls cooperated, though, by the time I got this shot, the coffee was cold.
And why do I call this "Full perspective"?... because I am now full. By the time I posted the photo, all evidence had disappeared. :)
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Full perspective...
category ~ A New Perspective, amy b.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
I like it. I want to come to your house for breakfast. It looks better than what I had this morning. I like the one of your giant son too. Very creative!
Glad they filled you up and great prespective post!
Good job. Breakfast looks good!
ummm...can I come over for breakfast?
I'd love to have you all join me for breakfast. I made a double batch and took half the rolls for potluck today. I still have a small pan left... Come on over!
I love the big son, small son perspective on the first pic. The breakfast does look very inviting! Good job.
Great shots, Amy! Your son does look really tall there! The cinnamon rolls look great! That would be great if we could all sit down for breakfast together! We'll maybe have to plan to meet at a convention some year!
I love the "giant" perspective! It's really fun!
Post a Comment