Well I don't have that great of a camera so this is as close as I could get! But it is beautiful anyway!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
category ~ A New Perspective
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
9 comments or thoughts:
Gorgeous!!!!
It is beautiful! Is it an orchid?
How intricate! I've never owned an orchid. It looks like a Georgia O'Keefe painting.
How beautiful - I too think it looks like an orchid!!
Hum, I know you ladies will find this difficult to believe, but I don't know my flowers as much as my cook books.
oh goodness, ladies, quick post some more flowers --grin--!!
I can't believe it...all those years of studying cookbooks and you don't know your flowers? Aren't there any single girls in MT that need a bouquet of roses?
Beautiful Orchid!
It is really beautiful. Great picture!
Post a Comment