I know you are all up for a challenge so I fear that this will be too easy for you. Here you go anyway!
#2
OK. It looks my first one was too easy so I'll add this one too. OK Wrena! What is this one?
category ~ You guess
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
17 comments or thoughts:
BBBbbbbrrrrrr! That looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I think it's chocolate chip ice cream too! Yum!
#2...hmmm...maybe a light bulb installed inside a truck topper?
My husband, ever the pro at this stuff, says an oven light.
O.K., I'm killing the comments, but Mike wants a perspective of your head in the oven when you took the picture. He's not helping this photo blog out is he?
Oven light
I would say the one is chocolate mint ice cream - had some kids that loved it!! The other one looks like the place I put the new bulb in when mine burns out in the oven!!
That is the cleanest oven I have seen in a LONG time. Almost looks brand spankin' new.
I came back to add to my post... I wish my oven was that clean!!
yeah..I was thinking the same here! In fact I went and looked in my oven to see if maybe it wasn't quite as bad as I remembered!!
Yep, same thoughts for me. #1 mint chip ice cream and #2 oven light.
Its kind of funny you all guessed the oven light so fast. I would have never guessed it. You can tell I don't use it much. No kids, full-time job and 100 temps most of the year prohibit use of the oven. And yes, Mike K., I put my head in the gas oven. It was a stressful day ;-)
Oh, and the choco mint ice cream was home made by my dear husband. So its not your ordinary ice cream. It was so good I just wish I could have shared it with all of you!
We'd like people who share. What a special treat to have homade by the hubby!! You are pamperd! But I do admit it happens ocassionally here too! I would not cook if there was a better way to servive. What a fun challenge. By the way it is 12 degrees here today.
Ice creame, HA. Thats cotton candy. I dont know what the chocolate chips are doing in it. Below is a recipe and my address to send the pie to after its cooked.
Add a bunch of apples withsome crust around it, and bake at 365. Have some half and half waitng when it gets out of the oven.
Send to me in Utah,USA. 88888
By the way ice cream is spelled ice creame.(creamy)Whatever.
Post a Comment