Saturday, January 19, 2008

Round-about

What goes through but never goes in or out?

12 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

We have over 21 of these but I wont blurt out answers.

Anonymous said...

a doorknob

Anonymous said...

This is funny. My husband and I were thinking all kinds of strange things and two of our kids said right away "door knob". I guess you have to be a kid.

Mimi/Susan said...

I think doorknob also, but only because the suggestions of others helped me "see" it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me - door knob... my first thought was knife sharpner,but I realized that was wrong because it is too flat in the middle for that.

Traci K said...

I'm going to follow the crowd too and say it's a doorknob.

Wade said...

I think that it is germs on a door knob.

Carl said...

If you look really close you can see the cooties hiding right there...

ducknme said...

It is a circular lever on a moveable structure for opening or closing an entrance, usually for releasing the latch. (Okay, it's a doorknob.)

The J's said...

Doesn't look like my doorknobs, but oh well!...I do see a screw in the bottom lh corner...!!

The J's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa O. said...

Thought doorknob before I looked at anyone elses guess, but good to I had it right.