Friday, January 18, 2008

Good morning, friend!


Something I use in morning, not every morning, but most.

11 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

a mirror

Anonymous said...

coffee pot

ducknme said...

I'm thinking something shiny, like a toaster maybe.

Wrena said...

It looks morning but that brew looks week. What flavor do you like?

Traci K said...

I think it must be a coffee pot.

Anonymous said...

Could be the front of a microwave...

Wade said...

I think it is a coffee pot. The marks on the side of it, tell how many cups.

Carl said...

I don't know about anybody else, but since it is a 'friend' it would have to be the coffee pot, because no mirror is a friend of mine in the morning.

The J's said...

I have to agree there, however in my house the coffee pot is used EVERY morning, LOL!

Mimi/Susan said...

coffee maker

Donna and Jim said...

Coffee is my only friend in the morning. So the coffee maker has my vote also!