Thursday, January 17, 2008

This will have to do!

Some of you were really close but it is a lamp shade, not window shade.





I was hoping for something better but this will have to do or I will be the last to post!! (This is my first post and I put it on my empty blog first!! )

15 comments or thoughts:

Wade said...

I think it is a drinking glass.

Anonymous said...

It's a very cool image... a plastic handle of... a... guessing wildly... hairbrush.

Wrena said...

I have a few Ideas. But only one would be that smooth but then again HHHhhmmmmm! You are such fun to play with TOO!

Traci K said...

I think it might be some sort of window covering...either drapes or a honeycomb shade turned sideways. That's a good one!

<3 Sierra said...

A fluorescent light fixture?

ducknme said...

curtins?

The J's said...

The curtins or shade suggestions was my thought too, although this is a tough one. I had my family all in here guessing last night on all the photos, it was so funny!! Only 1 out of the 6 of them guessed mine!

Mimi/Susan said...

I posted the answer of satin draperies yesterday, but it must be floating in cyberspace..hope it doesn't show up after this post!

Carl said...

I am going with a frosted vase

Wrena said...

Last to post is still better than last to guess. I suppose I better take a shot at it. Before All my guesses are put up. I will go with coffee filter.

Donna and Jim said...

I really like the photo but I don't know what it is. I was thinking it would be some sort of window covering because of the lighting. Good photo whatever it is.

Anonymous said...

Reveal your handy work! I cant stand it any more!! ;)

Mimi/Susan said...

Oh, I see it now! Great subject and fooled us ALL(even Mr. Cookbook).

Traci K said...

I kind of wondered if it might be that but the shimmer to it threw me off. It's funny what the light can do with the camera! Good one!

Anonymous said...

That is why I picked that particular shot - the flash did a different reflection on the shade.