Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just add sun & a breeze!




No, I don't hang my clothes outside in the winter, but I am guilty of leaving my clothespins on the line. A couple weeks ago the world outside was white with frost. It was beautiful! I don't remember ever seeing the frost do this tho! And, although the frost was intriguing, I actually took the picture to guess the clothespin, the frost just added some interest! This has been a fun theme!


Energy efficient


(another easy one to help balance things out!)

14 comments or thoughts:

ducknme said...

frost on trees?

Anonymous said...

fence posts/electric poles but how does the ice form straight out like that? Wind?? BRRR!

Traci K said...

Snow fence!

Anonymous said...

Snow and ice crystals on a fence is also my guess...

Wade said...

Heavy frost on grass.

Mimi/Susan said...

Tree trunks with bushes/weeds growing between them(frost on the bush/weed)

Wrena said...

STILL THINKING ON THIS ONE YOU GAVE SOME GOOD CLUES!

<3 Sierra said...

A snow covered clothes pin

Anonymous said...

Sierra - I think you're right!!

Donna and Jim said...

What about a woodpile? Cool photo.

Traci K said...

Maybe a post to a clothesline?

Anonymous said...

Do you have another picture to maybe give us another angle?

The J's said...

Well, one of the guesses is right!

Anonymous said...

Wow - good shot! I am surprosed...