Thursday, January 17, 2008

An easy one for you guys...

GOOD GUESS EVERYONE! It was kind of clear from the macro that it was a sponge, so I made it black and white to throw everyone off... as much as possible. Here's the item! Your standard ol' kitchen sponge.



I might come from the sea, or used to paint a wall


But my main purpose, I can't tell... or I'll give away it all.




(This is a hard topic, but very fun. Since I was stumped at most all of them.. I figured I'd post an easier one for folks like me) :).






11 comments or thoughts:

ducknme said...

Seafoam!

The J's said...

A sponge

Mimi/Susan said...

I agree, it's a sponge

Anonymous said...

I like these easy ones!

a natural sea sponge

Wrena said...

EEww! Great Close up! Look out something might be crawling out of there soon! Jk I'd like to see a photo of the the creation you made with that. Your so talented!! It can only be another beautiful creation! Great Photography!

Anonymous said...

It could be a piece of bread too.

Traci K said...

Yeah, I'd have to say a sponge.

Anonymous said...

Sponge seems logical!!

Wade said...

Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Donna and Jim said...

Its kind of scary looking but I will have to say a sponge also.

The J's said...

The B&W and zoom in really does throw it off, I figured it was a sea sponge!