Monday, February 25, 2008

All I'm mixed up to be


I had a hard time thinking of just one object as it could be many that represent my personality, but I think I can identify with a blender. A variety of things all mixed into one (kind of like a smoothie!).:) Can't quite put it into words as good as Donna did, but I think I'm a mix of personality traits (some good, some bad(need to work on those)).:) I like to have fun and be wild-n-crazy, but I also have a very serious side to me. And no, I'm not crazy...just a little mixed up-LOL!

12 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

your to cute!

Mimi/Susan said...

Nice way to word it...and we all probably enter into your feelings...not just real sure of the ingredients but know some are better "quality" than others!

Anonymous said...

Good one!

<3 Sierra said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone can relate with this one! I even feel like this right now!

ducknme said...

Very, very true to life!

All American Family said...

wow - that's great Traci - I feel like that blender too. Sometimes my "smoothie" comes out sweet, sometimes a little bit bitter.

Anonymous said...

Fun way to represent yourself. When we get out the blender around here, my kids always know it's going to be something fun!

The J's said...

Wow, I really like this one! I can relate to it!

Carl said...

I have always wanted one of these with a Betta in it for my desk at work. Pretty much how I feel some weeks...

Donna and Jim said...

I love it Traci. Cool Idea. You have never seem mixed up to me though. You are very level headed.

Traci K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci K said...

Donna Dear, that's why you are my friend! We've had our share of wild-n-crazy times!:) Remember the inflatable alligator in a convertible in Galveston?-LOL. Such fun to remember the old times!:)