Monday, February 25, 2008

Is this me?

How can it be?

7 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

I love it!!
Wow - your oven is extraodinarily clean!! Do you make pies or casseroles? Glad to see another photo challenge friend is sticking this hard one out!

All American Family said...

Thanks – I’d love to take the credit that I keep and extraordinarily clean oven (house!), but the truth is that oven’s only 3 weeks old. The splatters you see are from broiled chicken breast – nice and bland you know. ;)

Anonymous said...

So... bun in the oven... are we supposed to take some subtle hint from that??

Anonymous said...

Should have read your blog first, so of course it makes perfect sense now. I sometimes feel like my oven, with it's many buttons, so easily pushed. Steaming hot sometimes, other times letting things go half-baked. God's timing with the little bun is just perfect, isn't it...

Congratulations!

Traci K said...

Congratulations to you (soon-to-be) 4! So happy that Jacob will have a little brother or sister!

<3 Sierra said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I think what Amy B. said makes a lot of sense. I've never thought about it that way, but I think I can identify with this one too! :D

All American Family said...

Thanks all of you.

I must agree with Amy - sometimes all my buttons can get pushed at once and all my "inner juices" run over. Usually it's in the form of very frustrated tears. And why is it that we seem to allow the ones we love the most to push the buttons??