UPDATE!!! Hm...I'm sorry! I thought it wouldn't be too hard! I'll post as soon as I can (likely not until Monday). Just pick something that represents the strongest part of your personality. For instance: Coffee for being bold and high-energy. A bird for being flighty in confrontational circumstances...YOU CAN DO IT! :)
Dear All,
I'm posting a bit early since I'll be travelling on Thursday, so now you can have fun with a new challenge ahead of the game! Now haven't all of these challenges been fun!?! I've enjoyed the creativity of each one...and I'm looking forward to the creative ideas forthcoming! Now, for the new challenge. Photograph an Object That Most Represents Your Personality! It can be a rock for hard-headed...a butterfly for the dreamer...whatever you choose! Have fun with this one!
I pick Sierra for chosing the next photo challenge which will be March 1st. Good luck, y'all!
Monday, February 11, 2008
New Challenge! (CHECK HERE FOR UPDATE!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments or thoughts:
O I can't wait to see these as they become posted. This is a great one! I hope no one is shy WINK!
I've already asked two people to tell me what I am, in one word. Are we supposed to just post a picture and let others figure what it represents, or should we say what we're trying to represent?
This sounds like a fun one! I'll have to do some thinking!:)
I'm going to have to do some thinking too! May have to revert to someone telling ME!
You stole my idea!!!! Oh, well. I will have to think extra hard for a good idea. This will be fun, thanks!
Hum, so many ideas of things to take a picture of but which one fits me the most is the difficult question... This should be really fun.
Well this one will take some thinking!! And for me I will not let someone else tell me as I know not all the ideas would be ones that I would like! :)
Ha ha! So true! I wonder if we are supposed to do a good side of our personality or a bad one.....it will be fun to see what everyone comes up with!!! :D
Sounds like a fun one... one object, eh? I like to THINK I'm more complex than that - :) I'll ask my kids what they see me as... or not!
Am I to assume that I can't just cheat and submit a picture of myself? *EVIL GRIN*
There's a kids book that has words to the effect of: "Can't be any you-er than you"....
Hmm...I'm stumped. I will have to do some thinking too. I agree that this one will be fun. I'm off to brainstorm.
Post a Comment