Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tough assignment!

I will post a picture before the 28th, but this is really hard. I'm anxious for one of you fellow contributers to step forward so I get a feel for the thought processes of others. In the meantime I'm posting this picture of my granddaughter who protrays how I'm feeling!

.

5 comments or thoughts:

Donna and Jim said...

I'm right there with you. I've asked a few people what object they think my personality is like and they give me weird looks. I too keep waiting to see what others are going to do.

<3 Sierra said...

I am right there with you! I have a few ideas, but I don't have access to the objects that I think my personality is like! :D

Nichole said...

PLEASE VIEW NEW CHALLENGE POST! You CAN do this folks! Don't get discouraged!

Carl said...

Is the tongue thing really you? That is awesome. Several people in my family have the biting of the tongue while thinking gene.

Mimi/Susan said...

Isabelle was drawing a picture of me and I guess she was really concentrating, as I'd never seen her do this. It is one of my favorite pictures, but of course that might be a grandmother thing...you think? And like a good G'mother I had my camera at hand!