Sunday, February 17, 2008

You big Bully!

This is probably not me all the time. But maybe some of the time.

9 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

The curly hair, is you some times, eating yep - no doubt about that! Just glad you don't have the ear ring! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hee-Hee-Are you maybe a bit "bull-headed" or stubborn sometimes?

Mimi/Susan said...

I'll let your little woman call you bull-headed and stay out of that...but I do see a bulls head!

Traci K said...

I dunno Wade...I don't think you're THAT bull headed! I do know you probably could put away some pizza though!*smile*

Anonymous said...

Somebody say "time to eat?" Na, it's just Wade encroaching on the next feed lot!!! Hey, you asked for it!!! Just remember those horns are for hanging your hat on!!! You must not be thick-necked about all things, and need to decide where the matter lies. Like getting a piercing or a tattoo, I will let you say "NO", but by all means you can go through the gate to get your next meal. Don't break that lovely neck, or you'll be burger. BURGER, oh, no, one of the favorite foods!!! MomM

<3 Sierra said...

Bully for you! You fessed up to a bad personality trait! :D I don't see the "bully" part of you very much, but I do agree with the eating part. *wink* You know we love you, right? We're family, so we can tease you a bit!

Anonymous said...

Ah, but some of those Hereford bulls can be softies at heart...

Carl said...

The icy cold air wafts the fragrant smell of hay...Man I miss spending time on the ranch.

Never be afraid to take a stand when you are right, but even a wise ol' bull knows when to turn and walk away.

Donna and Jim said...

I don't want to comment on your bullines since I don't know you. He looks strong and tough though. I wouldn't want to mess with him.