I hope this counts even though I did not take the picture. Any guesses? This actually represents me in more ways then one (at least this week).
#1-I still have a few marbles left.
#2-I have had many ideas and thoughts all week. They have just been swirling through my head and knocking into each other.

7 comments or thoughts:
We often hear people say that someone is as pretty on the inside as they are on the outside. Girlfriend, you have GORGEOUS brains! Are you trying to suggest being an air-head or scatter-brained? My brain picture would just be blank.
Kim-I love you! Your sucha doll! Lets go to starbucks!
Beautiful picture. At least you have some marbles though, I think mine all fell out this week.
I'm with you Tara...I think I lost my marbles a long time ago!
I was thinking the same thing about the marbles... at least you know where yours are. And beautiful ones as well!
So how did the photographer get that effect with the marbles? They aren't on any kind of a flat plane...
I am not sure, but it looks like the back ground is black velvet, possibly covering up the supportive structure. Just a guess...
Reminds me of the story of the jar of marbles. I like it.
Thats my brain on Fridays. everythings swirling around and I can't think anymore.
Post a Comment