Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am ?

telephone-cat
I've thought VERY hard about how to visualize what I am (according to others, and I must agree with their assessment). Today I went to a pet store and two vet. clinics trying to "borrow" a kitty to use as a prop, and can you believe no kitty was available! Hence I used this photo that I found online and after all of my hard work I want to see if you can figure out what I was trying to portray. I will tell you that it starts with the letter I.

11 comments or thoughts:

All American Family said...

Since I know you personally I won't guess, but I think I know. My pic will be up Monday. ;)

Mimi/Susan said...

I was wondering when!

<3 Sierra said...

Intelligent?

Mimi/Susan said...

NO! But thanks!

Anonymous said...

Inquisitive?

Traci K said...

That's a tough one...Interested or inquisitive would be my guess.

Donna and Jim said...

irresistable?

Carl said...

Ingenious? Investigative?

Anonymous said...

Irreplaceable?

Mimi/Susan said...

I would love to be intellegent, irresistable, ingenious and irreplacable but I am only INQUISITIVE.

<3 Sierra said...

If it weren't for some people being inquisitive and curious, we wouldn't have a lot of the inventions we have today. Just think of Albert Einstein. He wasn't so much intelligent as he really wanted to find the answers to things he was curious about and he wouldn't stop until he found them. :D