I want to be like this seagull... fearless of the waves just inches behind me and the bravely facing the unknown foe in front of me because, though I'm fragile and unable to compete against such external forces, I know my own strengths... and at just the right moment, I can use my God given talents... and FLY!
Not that I'm flighty or anything...
Virginia Beach, April 2004
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
A Seagull
category ~ amy b., visual representation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments or thoughts:
I SEE YOU, TOTALLY!
Lovely pictures. I want to be like that too!
Fearless but knowing your abilities and limits; don't usually think of that when I see seagulls, but now I do.
I'm probably more like your regular view of seagulls than I'd like to admit... a dirty, scrounging, pesky opportunist who will dive-bomb anyone for their fries. :)
I like the first image you gave of the birds. Not the dive bombing ones. I think of birds as being kind of free-spirited and graceful. I don't know you, but I bet thats what your like.
Wow! Love it!
I love the bird comparison! Wouldn't it be great to be a bird...not a care in the world except where you would get your next fish from?!:)
I would love to be like this too, but am afraid I get swept away too often!
I like how you put up pictures of what you want to be...what we want is also part of what makes us up. I can relate with you on this.
Post a Comment