Well maybe I could but it would be a novel, and I would get to emotional (HAPPY & SAD) but it would be a forest full of paper that would take a semi to navigate the pounds of litrature to the shelf. But english is not my thing!!! LOL!!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 comments or thoughts:
"natural" (corn)& adventurous (RR track & airplane)?
I will try to explain in a few days but will give other a chance to explain me in there views. I did not ask anyone there oppinion on this because there is allot of me that I don't let out but some see, others know and many wonder! So where is you Kristen? Let us see what you are or whats on your mind - -> *Wink*
coming Monday...drum roll please.
hee hee ;)
I like to photos. Does this mean your corny? I can relate to being corny on a daily basis.
If I was posting these about myself, I would be saying...
Corny.
One-Track Mind.
Spinning in Circles.
Looking forward to your interpretation, Wrena.
Because it just might be...
Growing.
Going.
Gone... in the spirit of adventure!
Fruitfully guided but powerless?
Wow! Everyone is so creative with their guesses.
These pictures just make me hungry. I want to travel to the place that grows this great looking corn (by train or plane)and eat some!
I can't wait till summer (but that's off the subject). I can't wait for an explanantion on this one!
Good pix & comments! I could put into words what I am, but haven't had any luck with the picture/comparison!
I second the inability to capture myself in a picture. I have had some interesting ideas and photos thoughts, but only those who truly know me would understand most of them.
I am working on getting it all down how I see me in these things. I am trying to minimize the novel, like I said. Some of it is just me not really worth mentioning but still part of me. Some other is fun and interesting. The rest is what I would like to be. Hope I can really put words to who I am.
Ya, it will likely end up sounding just that Donna!
I'd say the corn is the "shy" side of you, the tracks?--coming and going all the time?--and the plane propeller?--ready to take off on the next adventure? What a great way to present it. Can't wait for you to reveal it!
Does it mean 1: being fruitful(maybe spiritually and also you have several kids!)2: one-track mind 3: in a whirl-wind all the time.
I think you are corny and an airhead.....ha ha, just kidding sis! I love you! :D I still can't figure out the train tracks....I'll keep thinking!
I got it! I think the train tracks mean that once you have a project or idea, you are full steam ahead! Do I got it now? Huh? Huh? Huh? :D
corn has alot on its "shoulders" through all its expected to accomidate. These ears are going through this process together. I would love to look at the world through the eyes of corn if they had any. To see all of what goes on around it, we know that it is more that we think of. I love the picture!!
railroad quiet, but busy. often times there are secrets in the paths traveled by those that are lonely. I am not lonely often but some times I keep alot in. (when my listener is working overtime, elsewhere)If tracks had mouths they would have lots to share. I marvel at what tracks intertain! Yet it is not in this world alone it has a friend, not a single track. I could also mention grand central station. Ya that is my mind often. I love the picture!!
the prop, another thing that has a big job. it goes before the rest of the plane. here there are 5 that is perfect match to express the # in our family. I admire the beauty of this plane altogether. Shiny how I would like my smile every day. I love the picture!!
Like I said I can do not justic to how these really are me but I tried. I despise english! all rights reserved - no laughing at me!
maybe I tried to hard! I seldom have a simple thought!
No, i loved it! It has been thought-provoking to examine what most represents "me"...thanks for your insight!
Wow...you delved really deep for your pictures...I don't think I put that much thought in mine! Good job...but I kinda like my explanations...hahahahaha! Just kidding! :D
You've really been thinking,Wrena. I especially like the track analogy.
Post a Comment