Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
5 comments or thoughts:
Cute! With just a few minor variations humans can pull this off too! :)
How funny... I could have used this one for my "personality" post. :)
Cute!
Creative idea...cute pooch! Sometimes when I want to catch a few winks I omit step #4 and just pretend to sleep even if I'm not! I'm more likely to be left alone that way...only from the husband though, the 2 yr old just doesn't get it!
THAT WOULD BE MY HUBBY AROUND HERE. HE LOVE TAKING A NAP IN THE SUN. GLAD HE DON'T BITE! *WINK !)*
Post a Comment