Saturday, March 1, 2008

TELL ME A STORY



Judging from past photo challenges, I’d say that everybody here is pretty creative. Now let’s see if that carries over into the rest of our lives. For this challenge, post several (at least 3) pictures showing the steps in how to make something. It could be anything- crocheting a hat, remodeling a house, cooking a special recipe- show the beginning, middle, and end of the process. The sequence should be pretty understandable without a lot of explanation. Here is a quick example I made out of some photos I got off of the Internet. I will post mine later. I look forward to seeing what everybody makes! Show off your creative side! And for the next challenge, I can’t wait to see what Wade will come up for us on March 14th!

6 comments or thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'll be gett'n r done!

Nichole said...

bring it on!!

Carl said...

Hum...Now you are making me think! Grrr!

<3 Sierra said...

It's good for you every once in a while. Gets the cobwebs out! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL you guys! We could be very dangerous if we all lived close. Look out, when we do get together!

<3 Sierra said...

LOL Yeah, if everybody feels an earthquake in May, it's just the McClain family reunion! :D