
I've always heard that the two sides of your face are not perfect reflections of each other, so I decided to see if that was true of me. Of course I couldn't do it the easy way and just Photoshop it....
Aside from the eyes going off in different directions I think I pretty much look the same.
Ian wanted to get in on the act too. He says this is his "two-headed" picture.
Friday, March 21, 2008
category ~ reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments or thoughts:
He is the cutes!
I love it. You are hilarious!
Brave you!! How did you manage the camera and the mirror at the same time? Too funny!
Well, it was a challenge to hold them both, that's for sure. You should have seen how many I deleted because of poor frameing!
Both pictures are great but I especially like the one of your son. He looks like cojoined twins!
Great pictures! These are really fun.
Aha! I finally figured out who "Tara" was when I saw you and Ian! I guess I'm a little slow!:) How funny with the mirrors and very creative! Love it! I'm trying to figure out too like Amy was, how you were able to hold the camera and get the picture! Now that's talent!:)
Wow! Great idea! I really like the concept of the face pic.!
Post a Comment