Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Training


Here is a photo from the SD Padres vs Chicago White Sox spring training game on Tuesday. There where a few curious looks as to why I was taking photos of myself but a photo challenge is a photo challenge and when you have an idea you have to roll with it.

7 comments or thoughts:

Mimi/Susan said...

Cool! Takes a lot of nerve to do a facial close-up...unless photoshop is your best friend!

Carl said...

Go White Sox!

Great picture, I hadn't thought of the sunglass reflections.

Anonymous said...

I really like how you left people in the background instead of cropping in on the sunglasses and then in the blow-up we can see people in the frames. B-ball is such a people event. I had tried to do a sunglass one but my lenses were too clear.

ducknme said...

Love it! I like how you kept the glasses in color and made everything else sepia.
I was taking pics of myself in my home and the hubby thought I was nuts! In a crowd, WOW! BTW, who won?

The J's said...

Go you! Cool picture!

Traci K said...

That's awesome with the sunglasses standing out! Can't wait for b'ball season to start! We'll have to go to an Astros/Cardinal's game and see how they both do!:)

Anonymous said...

Love the idea and the result!