Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
9 comments or thoughts:
That is cool! Don't know the first thing about chess but sure is a nice set. Is that a paper or fabric back ground? Was this team work? !)
I luv this photo! luvluvluvluvit!!!
Tony the tiger would say "greaaat!". I do too. Almost looks like an ice sculpture.
Love it! It's almost as if the chess pieces are lit up from the inside.
Thanks, guys. If you saw all the ones I deleted before I got this one you'd laugh. I'm trying to get used to my new camera and all it's bells and whistles. There wasn't a background, Wrena, somehow, with the close-up shot, it blurred out the background. In color, the wood tones from the table came through the glass board, but turning it B/W brought it all together. As for the lighting, I had it sitting in strong sunlight. I was pretty happy with the effect... now if I can remember all the things I learned!
Wow! I love chess! I just bought a new set! This is amazing! Very professional looking.
Beautiful! It almost looks like it's an x-ray of a chess set.
Hey, you did a GREAT job! That's really cool!
Very cool, Amy! If that were ours, it'd be covered with fingerprints! Love it!
Post a Comment