Irrigation, Quietness, life, I could take occupancy of some abode out there some where.
Obviously it did occupy a few minutes of my time.
category ~ reflections
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
WOW!!! I'm speechless! These pictures have got to be the most beautiful pictures I have seen for...well...a while! Amazing!
You're appealing to the country in all of us. Nature reflections are so stunning!
Looks like a nice place to find solitude.
I agree! Very pretty and serene!
Whoa!! did you take that on 89 on the way down/back up? if so I'm speechless too. I've driven past that a hundred times, and it never looked that pretty...
It is on highway 89. I could have taken many detours home and been happy as long as I hadn't run out of memory on my memory card in my cammera. Been way to long since I had went any where every thing was beautiful and well worth looking at.
Not true!!! You have thousands of beautiful picture from you "shoe" trips and the back roads around. But I do have to say, this one is beautiful. I wish that I would have spent more time taking pictures than driving when you all were young! But you know the story gotta get there. You enjoy the stopping and the picture taking!! It is so much fun!!
Great Picture. I like the reflection of the sky. I also love the ducks.
Very cool photos. It looks so peaceful.
I agree with everybody...it's a very relaxing scene!
Post a Comment