This is probably one of my all time favorite pictures that I have taken at night. The reflection of the traffic and the store front in the window is subtle but can still be seen. The icing on the cake would have been if there were people inside the restaurant and on the street. I will be honest, this is not a new picture but one from my collection; still trying to capture a new reflection.
The picture was taken with a Canon T70 camera on a tripod with a long exposure time; and that is about all that I really remember. Oh and I almost got arrested five minutes after I took this picture; but that is another story.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Outside Looking in...
category ~ reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments or thoughts:
Wow! I like this one too! Pretty restaurant...what place is this?
I love the way this picture transports us immediately downtown. Lights, glitter, ambiance. I agree, people would have really made the shot.
Rain would have been neat too
Finding people in that diner at 3:30 in the morning was very difficult…Not sure why, but it would have really enhanced the picture…
Very urban looking. And we won't ask why you can't remember anything other than what kind of camera you had, at 3:30 AM, and that you almost got arrested. Like you said, that's another story! LOL
I just wish I had a photograph of the six cop cars with all the cops and the K-9 unit crawling all over my car. Even in Free America with the all the Freedoms we have, taking pictures at night is not necessarily one the inalienable rights.
Yep, I can vouch for that! Taking pictures from the airplane below 10,000 feet is another one! I was told that the film or card will be taken next time. Just think, we could be window mates!!! Auntie N
Why the airplane rules? Is it part of the new regulations?
This is a great picure! If I'd taken it I would frame it and hang it, even if it did remind me of cops chasing me.
It looks very warm and inviting inside. Great photo.
Cool aspect! It reminds me of being in one of those old buildings downtown Bozeman. I'm with Sierra...where was it taken?
The picture is downtown Bozeman, but I can't remember which building, nor can I remember the restaurant's name. Been to long and my brain has purged that 'useless' data so that it could keep other 'quasi-useless' information. Early stages of Advanced Age Memory disorder I guess.
Maybe the Baxter Hotel and restaurant? We had lunch there once...kind of looks like it.
Post a Comment