This challenge was a lot of fun. Since I was at work I decided to find a reflection in the store.
This reflection is from the glass of a gas fireplace. The logs are in the fireplace. The reflecting image is the store.
category ~ reflections
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
8 comments or thoughts:
Can you see the face or is it the decongestants playing tricks on my mind? Great photo, the partial reflection is awesome.
Face? must be the meds :) but it is interesting to get a glimpse of what's inside, too. You almost have a frame within a frame effect.
I love fire places - great shot
So interesting. I couldn't figure out what kind of store it reflected as the picture didn't enlarge very much.
Very cozy looking.
It looks like a very neat store. I like the fireplace.
Great shot! I like the fireplace!
This is neat. I was trying to do a reflection of my fireplace in my window last night, but I don't have my new camera software loaded on my computer yet, so couldn't crop it in so it showed enough. A fun concept!
Post a Comment