Sunday, March 16, 2008

On top of the fifth floor!


This is taken from the roof top garden across the street to the full glass building. The reflection is of an apartment building. Plus has added reflections of snow flakes falling.

This picture is taken through railing,(white bars is photograph). Yes that is the start of a set of windows. They have reflective tint on them. This was also taken on the roof top garden.

7 comments or thoughts:

Carl said...

Awesome...One can almost not tell the one picture is a reflection.

<3 Sierra said...

Cool! I love the top one! The snow is pretty! :D

Anonymous said...

The top one is a really fun one to see large. Lots of skew going on in the glass. The snow adds a mystical touch...

Anonymous said...

You are not afraid of heights !) Great pictures

Mimi/Susan said...

It's hard to tell that the bottom picture is a reflection even after reading your explanation! Good job.

Donna and Jim said...

I really like the top photo alot. I makes you just want to keep looking at it.

Traci K said...

Neat pictures! Love the snow one!