I couldn't decide between these two pictures so decided to post both. The 1st picture is a reflection of my hand in the piano lid. This was a piano with a high gloss finish. On the far right side of the lid you can see the beginning of the brand name. In the second picture I have my car (white) reflected in the rear window of a 1929 Model-T that was just restored by it's owner. The Model-T has 50,000 original miles and my 2004 has 80,000 miles.

Friday, March 21, 2008
When in doubt post both
category ~ reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Wow, both photos are very cool. I love the old car.
Good reflections. I can see your whole neighborhood in the car photo. :) It looks like snow on the left but in Georgia?? Must be blossoms or a different kind of ground covering. I see you and your camera!!
I like the piano pic, but the Model T brings back memories! When Brian and I were married a friend of ours drove us from the wedding to the recepion in his Model T. I have a picture very similar to this one of Brian and I looking out the back window.
This is my brother-in-laws new toy and I made it at his house which is in my neighborhood. You can see a concrete driveway flanked by shrubs and grass that is in the process of turning green. Yes, I'm also in the reflection and I took lots of shots trying not to be, but couldn't get my own car without getting me too.
You did great on both photos! Love them!!
I love it! The old car is too cool!
I really like the piano pic. Great idea!
Post a Comment