Monday, March 24, 2008

Reflections from the sun

I took this picture this weekend. We have an area in houston that's referred to as the "medical center" as there are about 10 hospitals in about a 5 mile radius of town. The reflection I was hoping for was of a cool water wall (see my blog/rodeo pictures-www.k4blogspot.blogspot.com) reflection, but the way the building slanted, I only got a picture of one hospital reflected by another hospital! I didn't stop to take many more as we were actually on our way to see one of our friends who was in the hospital!

6 comments or thoughts:

ducknme said...

Very Cool! Sometimes I get my coolest pictures when I'm trying to do something else. Hope your friend is okay.

<3 Sierra said...

What a coincidence!

Mimi/Susan said...

Great shot. And look at the poor lonely man all alone on the patio.

Donna and Jim said...

Great Photo Traci! I just noticed the lonely person on the patio too. Maybe they are reflecting on life and the lovely lady taking a photo of the building.

Traci K said...

How funny! I never noticed him until you saw him! He was probably wondering what that crazy lady was doing taking his picture! BTW, the friend who was in the hospital went home yesterday, so she's doing better.:)

The J's said...

Thats a neat photo! I'm anxious to try some more ideas when I'm out and about this summer!