Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
8 comments or thoughts:
Cool Place. I want to go to the Coffee Pub. What city is that in?
Looks like a great place to revive my energy. I denied the alarm 2 mornings in a row. I better get to bed with the kids tonight! Great shots! lots of fun!
Looks like a reaaly cool place to meet for a cuppa joe!
Hum...That has to be the mirror at Amazing Toys, right?
I wanta meet for coffee too! The bottom picture makes you look almost headless...ooh!!
I think the top picture is pretty.
I want to meet for coffee too, especially this morning!
Please let me come! I need coffee! Like the top picture especially. Way cool!
I want to come too...!! Fun pictures. I love the unique coffee shops, oh yes, the COFFEE too!
Post a Comment