Monday, March 24, 2008

Better Late than Never???








I have been gone to Yuma for a week with my sister and Auntie for a visit... had a great time but seemed to be very busy when I got home again... so here I am!!





My post is pictures taken of grand daughters reflected in the livingroom mirror... I like the affect.

8 comments or thoughts:

Traci K said...

They almost have a professional look to them. Did you photoshop them?

ducknme said...

Very pretty girls. The contrast in their coloring is quite spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Geat Job! Glad to see how they have grown too! Glad to hear from you too. !)

Mimi/Susan said...

Wonderful! I also noticed the very blonde/very brunette difference. Both beautiful.

Auntie M said...

Yes. used Photoshop Elements to work on the pictures...

The girls truly are opposites in coloring. I use my own pictures of the grandkids and make the 8X10's that I put up as much as I can. That way I can change them more often.

Carl said...

Welcome back, glad you were able to get away from this wonderful metropolis for a little while. Pics are awesome, can't wait to challenge you on the next go around... Muwaa-hahahaha!

<3 Sierra said...

Hey, I remember these pictures! I didn't know that they were reflections! Good job! I especially like the very bottom picture. It looks like it was taken in a studio.

The J's said...

Great pictures!