
Well, it's not a really clear reflexion, but it a teabag, reflected in my teapot.
I really need to start thinking outside the cup (of caffeine).
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Teatime
category ~ reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, it's not a really clear reflexion, but it a teabag, reflected in my teapot.
I really need to start thinking outside the cup (of caffeine).
category ~ reflections
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
5 comments or thoughts:
That is a neat picture! I love tea (especially green tea!).:)
Oh yeah, I see it and also your mixer and cannisters(?) on the left, white cabinets, and a pantry(?) behind you. I have a mini view of your kitchen where I know you spend lots of time!
Wish I was there to share another cup!!
Ack! Think outside of the cup (of caffiene)? Not me! Love it!
That's great. very unique!
Post a Comment