Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
8 comments or thoughts:
Yummy! Looks like homemade jelly too. The only homemade jelly I make is fig preserves and I don't even like it.
I LOVE making Jam & Jelly!-Peach, apple, pear, grape & Strawberry are in my cupboard!
I can smell it all the way over here...Yum!
Mmmmm! My tummy is rumbling... and I just ate dinner! Looks wonderful!
ummm...can I come to your house? I'll take my slice with some of the strawberry jelly you have please.
I want some!!! Yummy!
Are these with your new camera? What fun! I like all the different textures that bread baking provides. Stainless, iron, flour, cloth, wood, paper, liquids...
Now if only I could smell it!!
Yes, to the new camera, I haven't gotten any photo's printed yet tho, so don't know how they REALLY look!
Post a Comment