Sunday, March 9, 2008

How To Think Outside of the Flower Box

7 comments or thoughts:

Carl said...

Wow, awesome compilation of non-traditional flower boxes.

All American Family said...

I would have NEVER thought of using a cereal box! Very clever ideas. You have a new table since I've been there I think...must be time for a trip! Very well done...any suggestions for me?? ;)

ducknme said...

Beautiful pics! However if I put Flowers in a cereal box my hubby would compain incessantly until I took them out!

The J's said...

Great pictures/ideas! I want spring at my house too!!

<3 Sierra said...

Wow! You are really creative! Good work!

Anonymous said...

You know how to think spring. Where did you come up with all the beautiful fresh flowers?? The gravy boat is my favorite...

Mimi/Susan said...

Costco for the 2 doz. cream roses($14.99), cabbage flowers($8.99). Daffodils came from yard. Multi color flowers in drinking pitcher were given to me last year and I already had that picture.