Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Story Very Near and Dear to my Heart

How a little girl that had a lot of people really worried is doing just fine and dandy!!!!


4 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

What an adorable lil dollie! She's a heartbreaker, for sure! I like the carrots and dirt! :D

Mimi/Susan said...

I love "and everybody lived happily thereafter" stories!

Anonymous said...

Can you beleive she is walking? Seems like yesterday that I was traipsing to the hospital to see you on bed rest, week after week. I really enjoyed all our visits, under the circumstances you had no choice..... Near and Dear, I still regret leaving your side when you said that I could stay. I never will forget thinking that the other person in the waiting room, would probably like to be in there...... great to see pictures of "OUR BABY" Miss you all so much!!! Can't wait to squeeze all of you at convention. YOUR coming up right?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a beautiful little "worry" there. Glad for the happy now pictures.