Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
Ok, now THAT is showing off. ;) Great job on the reflection...
Wow, I can hardly stop laughing long enough to type! :D I thought that I had seen it all, but this about takes the cake...I mean, cookie! I agree with Fred-how on earth did you do that reflection? It's amazing! All-around good job! :D
Impressive!
AWESOME!! Now how do I follow that one!! I must get my thinking cap on!!
Oh my, maybe I should give up before I start??!! That is awesome!
Let us know when the royalties start rolling in! So funny.
My apologies... the couple of years I spent in advertising come back to haunt me once in a while. And my background was in graphic design, though mostly pre-computer, so I am at a slight bit of an advantage. I am trying to learn Photoshop on my own, so this was a good opportunity. Thanks for the challenge, Carl.
That's amazing Amy! I can't hardly figure out how you did that! I must get "Photoshop for Dummies" soon!
There's no need to apologize, Amy! :D You did a smashing job and you should feel good about your photo. The rest of us are just jealous, but your talent can help to motivate us to get better at our Photoshop abilities as well.
This was super!
Post a Comment