"NO WAY! I am NOT getting on that thing!"
-
"Nope! Me neither! It just doesen't look safe!
-
"Awww, come on guys! It'll be fun!"
-
"Woof!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Wow! Look at all the people! They look like ants, and they're getting smaller!"
-
"This is so smooth and comfy! Much better than hiking and camping the whole way!"
-
"Oooh, I don't feel so good... And I can't help but feel we're on the wrong airline...."
-
"Woof!"

10 comments or thoughts:
your having to much fun with this!
I like it! I was trying to think of alternate transport too... I still have a funny one that I'm going to post later. We can post more than one, right???
Ha ha! We can always count on you to deliver some fun with your pictures! Cute idea! :D
Ha ha! We can always count on you to deliver some fun with your pictures! Cute idea! :D
That's great...love the faces in the windows!
I do believe they would have rather flown!! Too bad it wasn't available! ha Good post!
Hey, this is Delta so they must have flown in, through or around Atlanta. Cute pictures, espeially the wonder in the faces peering out the windows.
For someone who flies every week, my face is still looking in awe everytime we get up there! I can't imagine what the explorers would have thought! Oh, yes, I can!!! Put me down!!! I want to go home!!! AuntieN.
Great post, Tara and so fitting for SLC!
Hahaha, I like; I bet Alaska Airlines wasn't very happy with them... :)
Post a Comment