Monday, April 28, 2008

Just Playin'







Okay, so society dictates I need to be younger, skinnier and have better hair. And I'm not even getting into clothes here.













Here I am with wrinkles erased, double chin gone, skinnier overall, whiter, brighter teeth and with Julia Robert's hair, (I stole it from the web.) Frankly, I like me better the way I am.










So, when is the next challenge? I'm terribly late on this one.

6 comments or thoughts:

Mimi/Susan said...

Love, love, love it! Yes, I prefer the old you too. So much for Julia Roberts(unless one can take the WHOLE package!). Great sense of humor displayed.

Traci K said...

How hilarious! I think a "J Lo" do might be good too.:)

Anonymous said...

LOL Tara ~ you just made my day! Don't know Julia but I will take you to lunch ! Wanta! Your so fun! See ya 2mawro

Donna and Jim said...

Oh Tara. You made me laugh. If it only where so easy to change how we age. However, I like you just the way you are!!

The J's said...

Fun "Make-over"!!
I wouldn't mind erasing some wrinkles for REAL, guess this way you could try it out for free!!

Auntie M said...

I LOVE IT!!! Very creative and unique!! I have to admit I prefer the real you too!! I have earned every wrinkle and every white hair and wear them gladly!! It means that I have lived this long - not everyone has that privilege!!