Monday, April 21, 2008

The rugged look!


It hangs in a frame from a peg
in my living room. We are 14
months & 27 days, apart. We

have some similarities but by
far she has the complexion out
of the two of us!

I did not have to do much but I
filled in a little of the blemishes from
just being an old photo. Pretty simple
photoshop stuff. This was the only
photo I could find that needed much
work. Thanks for the challenge!


P.S. I find this color fun!
What is your vote?

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I love the picture of Lana - it is cute and you made it good as new!! :)

Carin said...

You did a great job. It has been really fun to see everyone's pictures.

Mimi/Susan said...

Is this your sister? Cute little girl.

All American Family said...

awe...how sweet is that. ;) Great job.

Traci K said...

Very cute!