Sunday, April 20, 2008

Treasures



This is one of only three pictures we have of my husband when he was a child. As you can see it was not in good shape. It is about 63 years old.






Now after working on it, it looks like the treasure it is!!

7 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

You did a fabulous job!!!

Carl said...

Wow, awesome...You definitely picked a great challenge... The dark side is way better! :)

Wrena said...

Way to go! Love the pix!

Mimi/Susan said...

You did a wonderful job! I wish I had your skills(but I want them RIGHT NOW, not after the learning curve! :)). I know this picture is very special.

All American Family said...

Great job! I know that took time and patients to get the picture looking that good. Kudos to you!

Traci K said...

Looks great! What a keepsake!

Donna and Jim said...

Wow, you did a great job fixing this photo. It looks great now.