Saturday, April 19, 2008

1st Birthday

I don't have any really old pictures to restore so I decided to FINALLY work on my son's "official" 1st birthday picture. Since his 2nd birthday is a week from now, I guess it's about time! All of the pictures were to dark and I didn't even notice as I was taking them. Sounds crazy I know, but I was so focused on trying to get him to smile at me instead of paying attention to the huge dog that was hanging around. (He was scared to death of him so it was a bit of a challenge!)


Before


After

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Great Job!! It is so fun to salvage cute pictures!!

Carl said...

Ahhhh...Great picture, glad it wasn't lost to the delete key.

Wrena said...

Good Work! Maybe one of those ultra sound pix needs some pink !)

Mimi/Susan said...

What a cutie! I wished you lived near enough for me to learn photoshop from you. Of course I'd have to babysit as trade-off!

Traci K said...

Very cute! It's amazing what a little color does. It seems like it brightened his smile too!