"Working Hands"
Working hands can mean so many different things to each one of us. I thought it might be nice to see what it means to each of you. It can be one photo, or a collage of photos. A baby or an old person. Simple or complex. Just "show me the hands". ;)
The next challenge goes to Amy.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Mid May Challenge
photographer All American Family
category ~ Working Hands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Oooo... I've got some great ideas, but how am I going to manipulate the camera... Hmmm. This should be fun.
OK - NOW THE THINKING CAP!!
Sounds like a fun one!:)
Oh, this one is going to be fun, so many ideas now all I need to do is find the time to take all the pictures...
Ooohhhh, this sounds like so much fun!!! :D
I love this one, and can already think of some to post.
I've missed posting on the other ones, a little too much going on, and not enough time to play with the camera! I have loved looking at everyones photos tho, They've been awesome. I did experiment a few times with several of them, just didn't get any results to post.
This is a great one for a newcomer. What a terrific idea and so many ways of looking at it.
Post a Comment