Hello! I'm new to this blog and I am excited about contributing. Though I'm just an amateur photographer, I enjoy taking pictures. It's been fun and interesting viewing your past challenges. You are all highly skilled photographers. I'm impressed! Here are some of my pictorial interpretations of what "working hands" mean to me.
Precious Baby Hands!
Grandson Ethan "reading" his new book.
Grandson Preston "sticky fingers" - he loves his rice!
Military hands - my son, Steve, serving in Iraq.Animal "Hands"
Connection between man and his dog...
Begging paws results in a friendly hand out.
Connection between man and his dog...
Begging paws results in a friendly hand out.
"Cat Paws - Walking the fence"They are always working!
Once upon a time my four little ones .
Some things the hands of time change...all grown up into wonderful adults of whom I am proud!
The Newlyweds
and some things the hands of time can't change...
38 years later
our appearances have changed, but not our love for each other!
Looking forward to seeing y'alls contributions!
8 comments or thoughts:
Great contribution to this challenge!! I love the pictures... especially the baby hands! I have not down loaded yet because our 'little hands' are out of town and I hope to gets pics later this week!
Wow - you did a great job!! I love seeing all the different aspects of hands...some not tangible but just as real.
Welcome. I too like the baby hands, something like that coming from me too.... Good job.
You have a very "handy" family. :) I like your "hands of time" interpretation.
Welcome to the photo blog. I look forward to seeing more from you. Great photos.
Enjoyed your pictures! Welcome to the fun!
I loved the baby hands but also loved the last 2 sets showing the hand of time. Welcome. Maybe on the next entry you'll tell us a little about yourself as your blog appears to be closed. In your wedding picture you look like someone I should know, but can't remember who! Maybe it's because we are from the same "era" that you look familiar. : )
Susan, you can find my blog at parose.blogspot.com - It is open to all. I had to change one thing in order to allow others to view my profile which I believe is separate from my blog. You'll find more about me and my family and friends there. I am enjoying the blogs of others I've come in contact with through my other blogging friends. In fact, that's how I found out about the Friends Photo Challenge spot. It has been amazing to me to meet other members in Christ through blogging. Folks I've never met become instant "friends". It is a special connection.
Post a Comment