For my Mom I will admit I CAN sew, but I am way better at other things!!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
10 comments or thoughts:
Looks like busy hands to me - nice work and good picture! :)
Great picture Wrena...I can hardly sew a button on a shirt! (Did I just admit that in public??)
Hey, that looks super cute! I can't wait to see it in person! :D
Yes, them's working hands for sure. Did you get any needles stuck in you? I always manage to do that. Well done.
Very nice. I don't sew anymore, and I think I'm finally getting over the buying fabric part of the disease. Actually, I've been thinking I should take it up again.
Good job. I wish I could sew.
The skirt looked great on!! :)
Great photo and your project is very cute. I used to sew a lot when my children were little. Haven't done it in a long time. Now I am into scrap booking. Yes, I'm trying to get my kids childhood albums done! I didn't have time when they were little. Can any of you relate to that? ; )
Patty (parose)
Ha Amy...I could echo your comment!!
Very Nice Wrena!
Crafty hands! Like parose, I also sewed when my kids were small but just don't feel motivated enough now. I keep the sewing maching thinking "maybe someday".
Post a Comment