Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A little late...


Here is my water picture. Not a lot of water but it was just so cute! My daughter loves having her diaper off and playing outside in the water!! It has been 100 degrees here already!!

8 comments or thoughts:

parose said...

What a sweet picture. She's a little cutie. Nothing better than playing in the water on a hot day!

Auntie M said...

You may be a little late but I am so glad you posted that darling picture!! Good job.

Wrena said...

jeanz she is so stinking adorable, I can email a squeeze from here! Thanks C. for letting momma share that darling pix!!!

Anonymous said...

The inquisitive exploration of that age is beautifully captured in this photograph. Very sweet.

The J's said...

darling picture!!

All American Family said...

I love it! Don't you just love their soft toosh and pot bellies! ;) Sweet, sweet photo.

Donna and Jim said...

I love the innocence of the photo. Great photo!

Mimi/Susan said...

I agree, she looks so sweet!