Thursday, May 22, 2008

Musical Hands


Brian and I were in Las Vegas last week and we were at an acoustical concert when this band came onstage and the drummer played a box. A large wooden box that he sat on while he played. And he got the most amazing sounds out of it. The picture quality isn't all that great, and I have something better I'll post later, but I wanted to share this.

6 comments or thoughts:

Donna and Jim said...

Tara, looks good. The lighting sets the mood and makes me feel like I can almost hear the music.

All American Family said...

I know this isn't what we would normally consider a "great picture", but I like it...very artsy looking. Fits the setting well. So see...it is a great picture. ;)

parose said...

I think it is a very interesting photo too...which makes it a very good photo. Thanks for sharing it.

The J's said...

You really did capture an "ART" photo! cool!

Mimi/Susan said...

Would have loved to have heard it.

Anonymous said...

Lots of energy and heat in this picture. Great composition, and I like it that another member of the band is "heard" here, too.