Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Life

This is not what I initially had in mind for my entry, but time has gotten away from me!

These are the hands of my Dad...the one who gave me life, my brother...the only one who shares my life (DNA), and my son...the one to whom I gave life.

8 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

Nicely done. I really like the way you put it together in a collage too, very worthy of framing and puting up on a wall! Great job.

The J's said...

That is so cool!! I love it. Great job!

Wrena said...

Neat!

Mimi/Susan said...

I love your composition. Excellent quality as usual.

Donna and Jim said...

Great job. Such feeling in it.

Donna and Jim said...

Great job. Such feeling in it.

parose said...

I like the progression of life seen in your "hands". You put it together in such a nice format too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice collage, Kristen. I like how these hands are all connected to you, but you are not in the photos.